With ALT-C just one week away, Gary Morrison shares top questions you need to be asking to get the most from your chosen learning technology…………..
Book to meet Matthew at ALT-C – personal meeting CLICK HERE
- Check that the edtech you choose is flexible and capable. The solution must be simple to implement and roll out across your organisation. Even if an institutional-wide solution isn’t what you initially need, it might be in the future.
- Does the software integrate with your current learning management system (LMS)? How will this integration happen? Will it create a huge headache for your already overworked IT team, or will the company assist with this integration?
- Is free training and support offered? How long for? Does the company provide complementary webinars and visitations to your location?
- Does the solution have an office in a timezone/language that matches your own for when support is needed?
- Will you have a dedicated Account Manager to liaise with?
- Is the solution scalable? Ask the sales representative for case studies of the solution on a large-scale project – have they any case studies?
- How reliable is the solution? What are the downtime stats?
Gary is Vice President: International Division at Turning Technologies.
To book a personal appointment with Matthew Moss, Turning Technologies’ International Business Development Manager at ALT-C, click here. The first 10 people to book a meeting will receive a complimentary Turning Technologies charging cable for power on the go.