Channel Development Executive / Sales Executive
We are now looking for a Channel Development Executive / Sales Executive to join our International team full time, in Belfast.
Turning Technologies seeks employees who are passionate about making a difference with educational technology. We offer a competitive benefits package and a work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration.
To plan and carry out activities so as develop Turning Technologies’ market share in the EMEA through direct selling and/or support for distribution channel. The focus involves Turning Technologies’ range of response systems and related software defined geographical target and related project areas/special areas of responsibility, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plan and carry out selling activities to agreed budgets, sales targets, values, product mix and timescales.
- Respond to and following up on enquiries by post, telephone, email and personal visits as per the stated process, (this includes; forecasting a sale, calling the potential customer, sending out a quote, logging a follow up call etc).
- Recruit, Maintain and develop existing and new partnerships through planned individual account support.
- Work within the Turning Technologies EMEA sales team to meet team targets as well as supporting the sales and marketing efforts of the department as a whole to help reach overall sales goals and targets.
- Regular reporting of progress including informal briefings and monthly reports. Written reports must be submitted monthly.
- Conformance with company processes including those related to sales, expenses, loan kits, issuing of quotes etc.
- Engage in regular prospecting activities including research for new markets and opportunities within target area and defined areas of responsibility.
- Participation in other company related activities as required, these may include; attendance at trade shows, exhibitions, facilitating events and trade missions etc.